ES File Explorer apk is a free file manager just like X-plore file manager. It provides access to documents, music, video, pictures, and other files on both your Android smartphone and your computers. ES File Explorer is a multi-purpose app which can be as a file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client, FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others via bluetooth, wlan, etc.
Some Features Of ES File Explorer
– File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
– Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
– Remote File Manager – when
enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
– Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
– Built-in viewers and players for
various file types, including photos,
music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
– Shows thumbnails for APKs and
– Text viewers and editors
– Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
– Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
– Supports Dropbox, Box.net,
Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive),
SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
– Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
– Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device — includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
– Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager
– Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
– Root Explorer — the ultimate set of file management tools for root users.
Provides access to the entire file
system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
– Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users should use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
ES File Explorer Details
Updated : December 30, 2014
Size : Varies with device
Current Version : Varies with device
Requires Android : Varies with device