Since I rooted my tecno smartphone I went ahead and change my boot animation and got rid of the boot and shut down sound. Also since I want make my phone look unique and at the same time learn some new things I can do as a SuperSU. Here is a simple tutorial if you would like to change yours.
1. Rooted Smartphone
2. Root Enabled File Manager (e.g X-plore)
3. New Boot Sound in MP3 format and about 10 – 15 seconds
How to change your Phone Boot Sound and Shotdown Sound
1. Launch your Rooted file manager (e.g X-plore or Es File manager)
2. Using your file manager browse to system/media/. The sound files (bootaudio and shutaudio) will be seen here.
For some phones, it will be located in this directory : system/sounds/PowerOn and sound files will be called PowerOn.mp3 and PowerOff.mp3
3. Rename the file bootaudio.mp3 to bootaudio.mp3.bak
NOTE : If you just want to disable the power on sound you can stop here.
4. Browse to the location of the mp3 you want to use as your new boot sound.
5. Rename it to bootaudio.mp3 (the file is case sensitive)
6. Copy it to system/media/ and Reboot your phone.