For some time we really feel downloading Android apps from Google Play Store but can’t because play store consumes much data or play store showing device not compatible. Or you using a computer and need to download some Android apps and games.
Well, today I am going to teach how to overcome such challenge by following this tutorial “How To Download Android Apps on Google play store using Any Browser“.
1. Launch your browser
2. Open www.google.com, search for any Android game or App. For instance, Chrome browser
3. Open the Google Play link from Google Search Result.
4. Copy the Android app url. It appears to be like https://play.google.com/store/apps/ details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en
5. Select only this given half and copy com.android.chrome&hl=en
6. Go to www.apkleecher.com and paste this brief link then click on Generate Download Link Now
it gives you the link to download your desired app or game.
NOTE: You can’t use this to download paid apps and games