How To Easily Share & Transfer Files On Android Using Flash Share App
With the thousands of apps featured on the android platform, the android OS is definitely a force to reckon with, especially with lots of Android app developers seeking to ‘ease the life’ of android users in both free and paid forms.
To seamlessly share files with other android devices, we introduce the File Share app.
What Makes The Flash Share App Unique?
1. This app is a lot faster than sharing files through Bluetooth
2. File Share can send pictures, music, files, even movies from one Android device to multiple android devices.
3. It utilizes your Wi-Fi and Hotspot to create a file sharing connection.
4. All you need to do is ‘Select and Shake’ for the other person to receive it.
The File Share app is easy to make use of but incase you are having challenges, we have laid out simple steps on how to use the file sharing app.
So, What Are Steps For Transferring Files With File Share App
1. Download the File Share App from Google Playstore
2. After installation, create a username and password for your account.
3. After establishing your account, click ”Connect with friends”. Two options will come up, “create a connection” and “scan to join”
4. Open the File Share App on the device/s you intend sharing your files with. Click on connect with friends. Click ‘scan to join’ and a wifi connection will be established.
5. Select the files/apps you intend sharing
6. Shake your Smartphone to send the applications you have highlighted.
7. For the receiving device/s, go to history on your Flash Share application and install that setup you just received.
8. Your device may notify you of data from an unknown source.
To fix that, Go to your phone’s settings and open applications then check the box label unknown source.
Make sure you close the app so as to save battery power
With File Share for android, Share your small and large data easily and seamlessly.