While it’s still in its early stage, PPSSPP is a new PSP emulator for Android and other platforms. On PPSSPP’s website, it states:
“PPSSPP is written in C++, and translates PSP CPU instructions directly into optimized x86, x64 and ARM machine code, using efficient JIT dynamic recompilers (dynarecs).”
This separates PPSSPP from other emulators and it is able to run on low-spec hardware, including higher end
Android phones and tablets.
No games are included with PSSPP, so you’ll have to turn your own PSP games into .ISO/.CSO files, or just simply find them online. As we all know about PSP HIGH END and LOW END games so some were super hit and some were
epic. For playing PSP game on android phone you need few requirements such as.
– An Android Phone
– PPSSPP EMULATOR (PPSSPP GOLD)
– PSP GAMES ( In ISO or CSO File Format)
After these required things now follow the following instruction;
1. You need to download PPSSP Gold
(DOWNLOAD PPSSPP GOLD HERE)
Then you just install PPSSPP Gold in your phone.
2. Now download the PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format.
3. Then place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or wherever you want.
4. After that just open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed and the PSP GAME’s CSO or ISO file and it’s DONE. And finally enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone.
Here is a small list of the games currently compatible with the
– Dragon Ball: Evolution
– Fate Extra
– Final Fantasy Type-0
– Wipeout Pure and Pulse (0.7)
– Mortal Kombat Unchained
– Mega Man – Powered Up
Download Assassin Creed Bloodline and Enjoy yourself.
Download link here