Most HD Android games comes with an apk file which is the game and a data or cache file in .obb which contains the whole game data. There are also some Android games with that has the Game data attached to the next few days ago which will make the apk file very large. Examples are temple run, subway surfer, etc.
In case you come across games with obb data, below is a tutorial on how to install a game with obb data:
1. Es File Explore or X-plore file manager
1. Download the apk file and obb data of the game to a folder you can easily locate.
2. Launch your file manager (will be using Es File Explore for this tutorial)
3. Open the “download” folder on your mobile with Es File Explore.
4. Install the game (“.Apk” file)
5. Extract the game data to the
SDcard/Android/obb folder with your Es File Explorer. To try this, click on the data archive, decide on the archiver (eg, ES Zip Viewer). Then click “Extract” button and specify the path to the obb folder (sdcard/Android/obb)
6. Open the “obb” folder, where you will have extracted the data archive. There would be a folder (com.Gameloft.Android.Gloft) and inside it you will see a file in .obb format. Don’t touch!
7. As soon as the data has been moved successfully, you can now launch the game and play.