Did you accidentally delete your file on your phone? OR Did your friend or baby sister/brother delete an important file on your phone or memory card?
Well, dont freak out because you can recovery the deleted files!
Today I would like to introduce you an Application called Undelete, the name of the app tells what’s made for.
Undelete app for root android users that allows you to recover any deleted files from your SD card or Internal storage. Undelete supports over 1000 file types and you can also securely wipe or shred files so that they will be impossible for others to recover.
– Restore any file that has not been written over
– Securely wipe/shred files
– Works with documents, images, video, music, archives and binaries
– Thumbnail preview generation
– Batch operations
– Custom restore folder
– Preview media files
2.1 and above
How to recover files on your Android device using Undelete
– launch Undelete and select the internal storage or SD memory card.
– Click the scan storage for it to scan your storage right away and recover the deleted files.
Undelete available now on Google PlayStore, visit Google PlayStore to grab yours.