Tecno N3 is one of Nigeria’s cheapest Android smartphone with an Operating System of Android 2.3.6 and a RAM of 512MB. Here is a full specification and features of Tecno N3. With N13,000 or less you can buy a Tecno N3 from a phone shops and tecno distributors in Nigeria, thats so cheap for a smartphone. Also join the community of android users in Nigeria enjoying cool HD games and other privileges simple by following the below tutorial “How to root tecno N3”.
For some, their main aim of rooting Tecno N3 is to be able to use DroidVPN on it since it requires only rooted Androids to be able to work while others want to enjoy cool high quality HD games. So let’s see how you can easily root your Tecno N3 using Poot and Ministro II.
NOTE: Before you proceed, kindly read this ‘What is Android Rooting’ and its a must read article before you start the procedure on how to root Tecno N3 because on that article I explained what android rooting is and the advantages and disadvantage of rooting an android device.
How to Root Tecno N3
– Click here to download Poot.apk
– Click here to download Ministro II from Google play Store
Now let’s get started with rooting your Tecno N3 Android phone:
1. Shut down your Tecno N3 Android phone and remove your memory card
2. Switch on your Tecno N3 Android phone, transfer the Poot.apk and install it on your phone’s internal memory. Remember to enable install apps from unknown sources (Menu > Settings > Application > Unknown Sources), simply tick the check button that says “Allow installation of non-market applications”.
3. Go to your phone menu and launch the Poot app, it will require you to install Ministro II, Simply follow the link to Google play store or install the one your downloaded from this post.
4. You will be required to update ministro library, update it through from the Google Play Store. On completion of this update your phone will reboot.
5. You will be faced with two options;
1.“Press here to Poot”
2.“Built in root check”
6. Click on the first option which is “Press here to Poot” and after a while, three options will be listed thus;
1. Get Superuser
2. Get root-checker
3. In-built rootchecker
7. When you see these options it simply means your Tecno N3 has been rooted successfully. Then visit Google Play Store and download Superuser app.
NOTE:This same process can also be used to root Tecno T3 Android Phone. I hope you can easily follow this tutorial to root your Tecno N3, Tecno P3 or Tecno T3 Android Phones.
Warning: Once you Root your Android phone you have void the Warranty and I wont be responsible if you missed a step, so follow the steps well and read it thoroughly.