Have you ever wondered why your Android phone is hot? Definitely, you might be think the fault is from your phone which is true most times but you also contribute to the overheating. Android phone overheating is one more reason why your battery may stop lasting so long as it used to or maybe swell up.
Here are 6 reasons why your Android phone is always overheating :
1. Incompatible charger: Android smartphone users often use chargers that are not compatible with their device. For instance, Android phone users in Nigeria always go for BlackBerry chargers as their second option when they want to power their device not knowing that these chargers can be too effective (charging but the phone is hot) or not effective enough (charging slow and phone operating by itself) for the phone.
2. Running too many heavy apps at a time: Running too many apps or too many processor intensive ones at a time will enhance the CPU load, inflicting the device to heat up. For instance, Browsing with Opera mini with more than 5 tabs open, chatting with friends on WhatsApp and BBM, and with different messages pop-ups in several occasions. Not to talk of your phone Autorun Apps like Play Store, Flash Share, etc.
Also Read this: 10 Tips to improve your battery performance
3. Battery intensive processes: Battery intensive processes like screen savers especially when it’s animated or video, excessive screen brightness, switching on 3G network, Wi-Fi network and Bluetooth etc. may lead to overheating.
4. Heavy utilization while charging: Most of us can’t just let go of our device for some hours. We are so engrossed with a chat, or the Internet, or a particular game that we charge our phones while using it. This is one other considerable reason behind your Android phone overheating.
5. Poor network coverage: When your phone network coverage is poor, the Android OS scans the area for signal and this requires more battery power. That’s the reason your phone gets so hot when you are in areas with poor network.
6. Insufficient air flow: Putting the phone in your tight pocket, purse or case may trigger it to heat up mildly especially in hot weather conditions.