Name: Transport Tycoon
Size: APK (48 MB) & OBB Data (182 MB)
Requirements: Android 4.0 & up
- Deploy bus and tram networks to grow sleepy towns into bustling cities.
- Lay cross-country railroads to keep industries supplied with precious resources.
- Construct massive bridges, dig tunnels and deploy earth-moving tools to carve a path through mountainous terrain.
- Build air and sea ports to transport cargo and passengers further and faster in an accelerating world.
- A wide range of beautiful landscapes including deserts, forests, mountains, valleys and islands.
- Several ‘real-world’ scenarios modelled on regions of North America and Europe at different periods in the 20th century.
- A richly simulated world with changing seasons and working industries, farms and towns.
- An all-new interface puts everything you need to explore and interact with the world at your fingertips.
- Over 150 vehicle types allowing you to choose the ideal transport solution for every situation.
- Use railway junctions and signals to allow multiple trains to share your rail routes.
- Modify vehicles and stations and assign new routes to adapt your business in real time.
- Upgrade and replace old vehicles as new and better ones are invented – all the way to supersonic jets and bullet trains!
- Play through 49 scenarios expertly designed to suit all skill levels and playing styles.
- Try to stay one step ahead of advanced A.I.-driven competitor’s companies.
- Track your progress and troubleshoot your business with in-depth company statistics.
- Prove yourself worthy of the title of Transport Tycoon and take on the life-consuming 100 Year Challenges!
- Fix for vehicle management crashes on 64bit devices
- Potential fix for crashes on 64bit devices
- Fixes for crashes for some devices
- Potential fix for Google Play 504 cache/download problem
Google Drive | Indishare | Direct
How To Install:
- Download The APK & Install It.
- Download The Data File & Extract On Your SD Card.
- Then Copy the Data File “com.thirtyonex.TransportTycoon”
- And Past Into The Following Path or Folder
- Path>>> “sdcard/Android/obb“
- It’s Done.