Tutorial On How To Root Tecno D5 And Its Likes In 15 Minutes
For those who have been finding it challenging to root their Tecno D5, I believe this tutorial will help out. But please note that rooting one’s device voids you of your warranty and please note you perform this at your own risk as we will not be held liable for any eventualities. But fear not, it works.
This rooting process is simple and easy and I know I don’t have to tell you again about the benefits of rooting your android device, you can check it here.
In this tutorial, I want to teach you how To Root your Tecno D5 And other China Smartphones
Fasten your seat belts Because I am going to take you on a short ride!
But first, Requirements For Rooting Your Tecno D5
1. A PC which can either be a laptop or desktop PC
2. An internet Bundle because you will need to download files of nothing less than 30mb
3. A Usb cable.
4. Your Tecno D5 handy
So with the aboves, we are on our way to rooting your Tecno D5
The Steps To Rooting Tecno D5
1. First, you have to Download any android Debugging app that will let you install android driver and let your phone connect with your pc, apps like http://pdanet.co/a or download this http://snappea.en.softonic.com/used for many purposes like moving all apps to SD
2. Also, Download this file http://220.127.116.11/456kv5f0zm3g/aluaaotbbuv5g7k/Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18_2.7z or download http://www.4shared.com/archive/CpycuhV-/Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v1.h
3. Next, you need to Install the Debugging app and when it prompts you to plug your Tecno D5, make sure to do it quickly and make sure it installs all the drivers. If that is well done close the App on your PC.
4. Open the root with Restore you downloaded and extract it to any folder in your pc .
5. Run the Runme.bat file, then a command prompt window will open
6. When it prompts for an option, just tap 1 and it will continue to execute the task.
7. After the above task, another window will open in your Tecno D5 screen prompting you to PLEASE ENTER YOUR DEVICE ENCRYPTION PASSWORD BELOW but,
8. When you see that, just ignore it and go on to click RESTORE MY DATA below and wait for the process to finish.
9. Your device will restart, and if you see the SUPER SU icon on your apps drawer it means that you had successfully rooted your phone. Congratulations!
NB-if you click on the runme.bat file and the process goes on without rooting your phone. Please try backing up your apps and do a factory reset then try again
Hope this helps you all