A bug has been found on WhatsApp which allows anyone to automatically crash WhatsApp Application just by sending a specially crafted message.
By sending a 2000 words (about 5kb in size ) message in special characters can crash Whatsapp messenger app.
Back then sending a large message (greater than 7mb in size) on Whatsapp could crash victim device and app immediately, but using this new exploit You only need to send a very small size (about 5kb) message to the victim.
– if I don’t want someone to keep records of my chat with them, then i can send the same message to the person.
–If you get annoy message from anonymous individual (specially ladies), sending this message to him and blocking him will stop the disturbance.
– The user who received the specially crafted message will have to delete his/her whole conversation and start a fresh chat, because opening the message keeps on crashing WhatsApp unless the chat is deleted completely.
– Sending specially crafted message to any WhatsApp group could exit people from the group.
Disclaimer : Do this at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any damages to your phone.
How to use it
1. Download the WhatsApp Crash exploit file
2. Open it with a file manager
3. Copy everything in the WhatsApp Crash exploit
4. Launch your WhatsApp and send it to the desired victim.
NOTE: What makes it serious is that you need to delete entire chat with the person in order to get the whatsapp working normal.
It has been tested and successfully works on most of the versions of Android Operating system. Works on WhatsApp version 2.11.399 and lower but it is sure that all versions of WhatsApp including 2.11.431 and 2.11.432 are affected with this bug.