Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first-ever Android One device created by Xiaomi in partnership with Google. Mi A1 has a 5.5inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has a dual rear camera of a 12MP wide-angle + 12MP telephoto lens and a dual flashlight. It also boasts of a 5MP front camera.
The Xiaomi Mi A1 is powered by a 2GHz, Octa-core Snapdragon 625 chipset, supported by 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card. Xiaomi Mi A1 runs on Android OS version 7.0 Nougat and the Android 8.0 Oreo Update is available for Upgrade.
Quick Specs of Xiaomi Mi A1
- 5.5-inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.0 GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- Snapdragon 625
- 4GB RAM and 64GB internal memory.
- 3000 mAh non-removable battery
- 12MP+12MP back camera, 5MP front camera
- Black, Gold, Rose Gold colours
- Dual Nano SIM
- Android Nougat 7.1.2, upgradeable to Android 8.0 Oreo
Items found in the Mi A1 box
Here are what you can find inside the package of this smartphone:
- The smartphone
- 1 USB Type-C cable
- 3000mAh battery
- 1 Screen protective cover
- 1 Power Adapter
- User Guide
Watch Xiaomi Mi A1 Unboxing Video – Android Nigeria on YouTube
You can buy this particular Xiaomi Mi A1 on Gearbest for $219.99